Wednesday, January 21, 2015

True friends

I question myself all the time about what a true friend is. I get along with a lot of people at school but should I really consider them true friends. True friends are the people that make you feel accepted! They're the people that seem to understand you but aren't afraid to correct you if you're headed down the wrong path. My friends are like my second family. I can talk to them about anything and know that I won't be looked at differently. You'll know a true friend when you meet them... trust me!

1 comment:

  1. True friends are hard to find but worth the search. They will celebrate your best days; they will hold your head while you puke. The will tell you the truth and they will forgive you because they love you more than they need revenge. They would never intentionally hurt you and because you know that, you will forgive them when they do hurt you.

    ReplyDelete