Saturday, January 10, 2015

What if

I'm your typical eighth grader. I wake up early in the morning to get ready for the day, then I wait at the bus stop only to dread the next six hours of my life. Pretty boring right? I do enjoy talking to my friends and some of my classes aren't that bad, but everyday seems to be the same! I realize that I only have so much time left on this earth and I'm not getting any younger! I'm seeking an adventure. I'm ready to drop everything at a minutes notice if it means traveling and seeing something truly extraordinary! I'm not materialistic. I don't need the latest and greatest items that come out each year. What I do need is a source of adventure, somewhere I could travel that would take my breath away! Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away, so why do so many people choose to live and die in the same place? I don't just want to survive... I want to live! I'm  just your typical eighth grader, I wake up early and go to school, but what if...

1 comment: