Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Oh the days,

Today was one of those days when I really don't feel appreciated by certain friends. I'm not trying to put anyone down, but seriously? Is that how it's going to be? For most of my friends, I would honestly sacrifice my life if it meant keeping them safe, but for others... it's different (I'm not naming anybody because I feel as though that would be disrespectful). Any time I get into an argument with a friend, I end up apologizing first! I'm tired of apologizing for things I didn't start. I honestly have to say that I put up with so much from certain allies, and I'm sure they put up with alot from me too. But there is a fine line between compromising over issues, and complete dominance taken over me by certain people. Or when certain people have the audacity to talk to ME about a "hard life," all because their iPhone didn't arrive when they wanted it to! Most of you have no idea what my past consists of, nor will you ever! The past is in the past, and I do not wish to speak of it. Anyway, is it bad to feel somewhat offended when that happens? Maybe if people would open up their eyes and realize that the struggles in life should not consist of iPhones, or boyfriends when your 13, or even your status on Instagram, then I wouldn't be writing about how annoyed I am right now. It's not the friend themself that bothers me, its the very fact that the friend seems to always have to be right without ever hearing what I want to say, that really bugs me. God says he wants us to forgive thy neighbor, but I'm only human and that can be very challenging at times. I guess I need to learn how to forgive because that's the only way I'll ever be able to move on :\

1 comment:

  1. Forgiveness will set you free regardless of how others respond. But since this is a blog about growing up, the unfortunate thing about growing up is that sometimes you realize that those whom you call "friend" are not really friends at all. Write a blog about what makes a real friend.

    ReplyDelete